Ministry Partner Descriptions & Specifications
Exhibit hall booth
– Booth space (No booth is to be taller than 9’)
– Draped back wall and draped (short) side walls
– Skirted table and 2 chairs (more tables can be provided for booths larger than 10’x10′)
– 7” x 44” identification sign
Show Decorator will reach out to you about booth details prior to the conference.
Any additional registrations needed for the organization must be purchased.
Conference and livestream ads (slides)
Slides promoting sponsor content will be presented before and after plenary sessions on the large (iMag) screens and to our livestream audience. All slides must be approved in advance.
Technical Requirements: 1920 x 1080 pixels in JPEG or PNG format only (unacceptable formats include: PDF, TIFF, PSD, AI, or EPS).
Digital Exhibit Hall
Includes a video (approved by CROSS), four-sentence description, and up to three links residing at crosscon.com. Example from CROSS20.
– Video: Keep the video under three minutes and send us the video via a YouTube or Vimeo URL.
– Description: 375 Characters maximum
– Links: Please provide the link and wording for the website copy (what the link looks like on the webpage).
Conference app (iOS and Android)
Includes description and one link. For Major Sponsors, premium exposure that includes a link to a landing page of your choice.
Three minute video highlighting sponsor to be played prior to a main session or coming out of a session break.
Conference bookstore integration
CROSS will work with sponsor to incorporate and promote selected material in conference bookstore.
Mid-Level sponsorship area (choose one)
1. Conference App: The conference app will provide all of the information attendees will need to navigate the conference (e.g. maps, schedule, speaker bios, and more). The app sponsor logo will appear on the opening page and/or as a banner ad (non-hyperlinked). At CROSS19 we had 96% participation with 369,000 sessions.
2. Survey Table: In an effort to learn more about registrants, CROSS will conduct a survey in exchange for a free book (2019 = 3,500 surveys). Sponsorship will include a co-branding of the booth and an opt-in survey question that allows CROSS to share attendee contact information with the sponsor. Sponsor exhibit booth will be adjacent to the survey booth to increase traffic.
3. Livestream: Includes a hyperlinked ad to sponsor webpage placed directly under the CROSS CON21 livestream video player. Sponsorship acknowledged from the main stage each day of the conference.
4. General Session: There are six general sessions across the four day conference. This sponsor will be promoted during one of the six sessions through a combination of promotional options (e.g., slides and video, or live Q&A with emcee, or panel participant).
Sponsor logo on conference website
Year round logo presence at www.crosscon.com.
Sponsor logo on conference signage
Sponsor logo printed on all directional signs at the Kentucky International Convention Center.
Sponsor logo on conference emails
Sponsor logo presence on all marketing and registration emails issued by CROSS.
Post-conference sponsor email
CROSS will email a sponsor message to all CROSS CON21 registrants, both in-person and online.
On Deck Representation
On Day 2 & 3 in the afternoons, as well as following most plenary talks, we will have a combination of Q&A sessions with speakers in a smaller and less formal format. Major sponsors will be invited to contribute.
Live Promotion at Conference
Ten minute main stage session to include introduction and short interview. Video may be substituted.