Ministry Partner Application
CROSS is a missions conference aimed at 18-25 year olds and their leaders to encourage them in the most loving cause in the universe: bringing people from every tribe, tongue, and nation into the everlasting joy of knowing and worshiping Jesus. Therefore it is our hope to partner with sponsors and exhibitors who aim to serve our attendees to this end.
What is the application process?
All organizations desiring to partner with CROSS are required to apply using the application link below. We desire to partner with organizations that support our vision, beliefs, and purpose and therefore each application goes through a careful review process. An application that we do not accept should not be received as a rejection of the organization itself; we are simply trying to closely align our goals with the goals of partnering organizations.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR CROSS CON21: By God’s grace CROSS has grown in recent years, though the available space in the Kentucky International Convention Center (KICC) has not. In anticipation of our largest gathering to date at CROSS CON21, the organizers anticipate needing to set aside more space for attendees, making less space available to sponsors and exhibitors. Therefore, we anticipate needing to be even more selective in the number of partners granted permission to exhibit.
Ministry Partner Opportunities
|Exhibit hall booth||10’x10′||20’x20′||40’x40′|
|Conference and livestream ads (slides)||2||5||5|
|Digital Exhibit Hall||✓||✓||✓|
|Conference app (iOS and Android)||Standard||Highlighted||Premium|
|Conference bookstore sales integration||✓||✓|
|Mid-Level sponsorship area (choose one)||– Conference App
– Survey Table
– General Session
|Sponsor logo on conference website||✓|
|Sponsor logo on conference signage||✓|
|Sponsor logo on conference emails||✓|
|Post-conference sponsor email||✓|
|On Deck representation||✓|
|Live promotion at conference||✓|
Full descriptions and specifications for all items are here.
- – Application Deadline: October 1, 2021
- – Location: Kentucky International Convention Center, Louisville, KY.
- – Move-In: December 29, 2021—10:00 AM to 3:00 PM (tentative)
- – Move-Out: January 1, 2022, at close of conference. All exhibits are required to remain fully operational till 1:00 p.m. or when the conference closes as they will be located very close to the gatherings.
Guidelines for partners at conference
- – Sales & Handouts: Selling any item from the exhibit space is prohibited. All sales are to be made through the conference bookstore and must be pre-approved by CROSS prior to the conference. All handouts (books, tee-shirts, CDs, etc) must be pre-approved.
- – Raffles/Drawings: All raffles and drawings are prohibited unless pre-approved.
- – Fundraising: Fundraising is not permitted at the conference.
- – Roaming: Roaming is prohibited. Distribution of any pre-approved materials can only be done from the assigned booth space.
- – Accommodations: Partner ministries are responsible for their own travel, lodging, and meals.
- – Supplies: Partner ministries are responsible to bring all supplies.
- – Audio: Please be sensitive to other exhibitors if using any audio equipment.
- – Hours of Operation: All exhibits must close during main sessions.
- – Electric and Wifi: The name of a show decorator will be provided upon acceptance of application through whom arrangements may be made.
Want to be a ministry partner?
Questions about becoming a Ministry Partner? Email Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org.