what are the current covid-19 protocols?
At this time, the Kentucky International Convention Center is requiring a mask to enter the building. Please be sure to bring a mask(s) for each day of the conference.
What if the event cannot be held due to Covid-19?
We will allow for full refunds for in-person tickets. For Digital Access Pass, there will be no refunds.
Who can attend CROSS?
- 18—25 year olds
- High school seniors (even if they are not 18 years old)
- Adult ministry leaders who attend with their students.
Can high school students attend CROSS?
High school seniors are welcome to attend, even if they are not 18 years old; however, high school freshmen, sophomores, and juniors are asked not to attend. If you are a ministry leader and have any questions or would like to request an exception, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For younger students, please consider hosting a watch party using the Digital Access Pass.
Can those over 25 years old attend CROSS?
If you are leading a group, you can also register to attend. Otherwise, please check out the Digital Access Pass.
Does CROSS need volunteers?
Yes, you can learn more at our volunteer application page.
Can children attend CROSS with attendees or volunteer?
Our hope is to focus on God’s Word during CROSS CON21, and therefore, we ask that you find outside arrangements for childcare. If that’s not possible, children are welcome to attend CROSS CON21, but they must pay for registration. If you have an infant that will share your seat the entire conference, you don’t have to register them. However, infant carriers cannot take up seating and cannot encroach the aisles, and you must park strollers in a designated, unguarded room at the Convention Center. Please be aware that we will not have family accommodations (e.g., nursing mother’s room and changing room).
Is there a group rate?
Yes. If you are part of a group of 4-9 you can register your whole group at a $10 discount per ticket by selecting the “Group 4+” ticket. If you are bringing a group of 10+, you can register your whole group at a $20 discount per ticket by selecting the “Group 10+” ticket.
Can I register a group without finalizing who will be in the group?
Yes. You do not need to know personal information at the time of registration (e.g. – names, email addresses, breakout selections, etc). In other words, you can purchase eight tickets, and then when you arrive at the conference, you pick up the tickets (wristbands) and distribute them to the eight members of your group.
Can I add to my group after registering?
Yes. You can add to your group at the current group rate by contacting us at: email@example.com.
Can I change my ticket from “Individual” to “Group 4+” if I find three other friends to join me? Or change from “Group 4+” to “Group 10+”?
No. Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to move tickets from one ticket type to another.
What is the cancellation policy?
– Cancellations will receive a full refund minus a $10 processing fee per ticket through September 30th, 2021.
– In-person tickets may transfer to a Digital Access Pass through September 30th, 2021, for no fee. We will refund the difference in price from the in-person ticket to the Digital Access Pass price.
– There will be no refunds or transfers to Digital Access Pass after September 30th, 2021.
– If the event cannot gather due to Covid-19 concerns, all in-person tickets will be fully refunded or given the option to switch to Digital Access Pass at that time.
Digital Access Pass:
– There are no refunds for the Digital Access Pass at any time.
– Digital Access Pass tickets may be upgraded to an in-person ticket at any time unless the in-person conference is sold out. The upgrade rate will be at the current in-person registration rate.
– If our in-person conference is canceled due to COVID, Digital Access Pass tickets will not be refunded.
You can submit all cancellation requests and ticketing questions by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I transfer my registration?
Yes, registration transfers are free. Tickets can be transferred through logging into your Ticketspice Account and updating your order information with the new registrant’s information.
– Transfers are the responsibility of the two parties involved.
– CROSS is not responsible for arranging payment for transferred tickets.
Are meal and hotel costs included in my registration?
No. A ticket for CROSS only pays for your admittance into the conference. While you need to secure your own lodging, you can use our specially negotiated hotel rates at the Galt House Hotel and Marriott Hotel, located just a few blocks from the conference venue.
Are exhibitor opportunities available at CROSS?
Yes, please see our Ministry Partner page to apply.
Do you sell one-day or single-session passes?
No. We only sell full tickets for the conference. Partial tickets are not available.
Is there a livestream?
Yes, please see more details on about the Digital Access Pass.
Where can I park when I arrive?
View the Downtown Louisville parking map.